A vacancy has arisen within Ivor Searle's busy sales team for a Telephone Sales Co-ordinator. Ideally, applicants should have experience of working within an automotive parts and service environment.
Key responsibilities of a Telephone Sales Co-ordinator are:
- Answer phone, fax and email enquiries promptly and professionally
- Accurately quote price and availability of engines, turbochargers, gearboxes and cylinder heads
- Carry out sales order processing using Ivor Searle's Sage 200 system
- Raise customer invoices
- Liaise with the returns department to arrange delivery of sold items
- Carry out various administration duties
- Uphold Ivor Searle's reputation as the UK's foremost remanufacturer of engines, turbos, cylinder heads and gearboxes at all times
The ideal successful candidate for this role will possess:
- Automotive parts experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to identify solutions to problems
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) or Sage 200, although not essential as full in-house training will be provided.
Hours of work are 08:30 to 17:30 with a 20 minute morning break and 30 minute lunch break.
Ivor Searle offers a competitive pay package for this role and free onsite parking is provided.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by following the link below.